- but I very seldom follow it. That
- explains the trouble that I’m always
- in. Be patient is very good advice, but
- the waiting makes me curious. And I'd
- love the change, should something strange
- begin. Well, I went along my merry way,
- and I never stopped to reason. I should
- have known there’d be a price to pay,
- some day. Some day. I give myself very
- good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
- Will I ever learn to do the things I should?
- Should I ever learn to do the things I should
Click on Speech Bubble For Sound
Queen Of Hearts