Marigolds:Poem, poepoem, poem, poempoempoempoem....
- Little bread-and-butterflies kiss
- the tulips, and the sun is like a
- toy balloon. There are get up in
- the morning glories, in the golden
- afternoon. There are dizzy daffodils
- on the hillside, strings of violets
- are all in tune, Tiger lilies love
- the dandy lions, in the golden
- afternoon, the golden afternoon.
- There are dog and caterpillars and a
- copper centipede, where the lazy
- daisies love the very peaceful life
- they lead... You can learn a lot of
- things from the flowers, for especially
- in the month of June. There’s a wealth
- of happiness and romance, all in the
- golden afternoon. ... All in the golden
- afternoon, the golden afternoon...
- You can learn a lot of things from the
- flowers, for especially in the month of
- June. There’s a wealth of happiness and
- romance, oh...
Flowers:...the golden afternoon!